I am a Hebrew-Polish sworn translator listed in the list of the Ministry of Justice under the number TP/101/18. Below I present to you my offer regarding translation and interpretation.
The rates are set individually for each translation, depending on the degree of difficulty, the amount of text and the deadline for completing the translation. I provide the exact cost of the translation and the date of completion after finalizing a quote.
- Prices without margin for translation agencies (direct contact with the client)
- Non-binding and free translation quote
- I issue invoices for the services provided
- Files related to the Registry Office (birth certificate, marriage certificate, death certificate)
- Court documents (rulings and judgments), legal documents (claims)
- Notarial deeds
- Company statutes
- Inheritance documents
- Documents related to real estate
- Financial documents (bank, financial statements and balance sheets)
- Powers of attorney
- Diplomas, certificates
- Driving licenses, registration documents
- Medical records
- Business and trade
- Logistics and customs
- Page started is counted as full
- Price of an additional copy of a sworn translation: 25% of rate
- Text authentication: 50% of rate
- Business meetings, contract signing
- Translation of business talks and negotiations
- Interpreting at a notary’s office, in law firms
- Court, police, prosecutor’s office
- Accompanying foreign guests
- Telephone calls on behalf of the client
- Each commenced hour is counted as full
- Other costs arising from the translation, such as hotel accommodation and travel, are covered by the customer
I have been operating on the translation market since 2010 and in 2018 I passed the sworn translator exam before the State Examination Commission (entered to the list of sworn translators of the Ministry of Justice under the number TP/101/18). I spent most of my life (20 years) in Israel and studied in Hebrew, which means that I not only know the language very well, but also the Israeli culture and customs, attributes that cannot be overestimated while translating. While still living in Israel, I started working with a real estate office in Katowice as a translator and I was involved in interpreting in Israel.
Several years of experience in translation and interpretation have crystallized in my profession areas that have become my specialty over time. I provide translation services as part of my own business for individual clients, business entities and state institutions. My extensive and many years of experience in translating texts from many different areas of life, knowledge of the language, accuracy and reliability guarantee the highest quality.
Please see my offer including interpreting, standard, specialist and certified (sworn) translations. In my work I attach great importance to the diligence and timeliness of my translations, which results in a high quality of cooperation with my clients.
DAWID WOJCIECHOWSKI – HEBREW-POLISH SWORN TRANSLATOR
Phone: +48 794 750 785
Tax numer: 5291824664
Payment via PayPal: firstname.lastname@example.org
Bank account: PL39 1240 2962 1111 0010 4109 0465
Bank: Bank PEKAO S.A.